Voting

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Interview with Sweet and Sassy Cards!

Interviewed Shop: Sweet and Sassy Cards

Owner(s) of shop: Becky Roedl
City and Town and Country you reside in? Buffalo, New York, USA


Other areas you visit often have lived or anywhere you have been that is notable: I have always lived in Buffalo, NY or one of the surrounding suburbs; it may not be exciting, but its home.

How long on Etsy? Number Of sales?
I started on Etsy on January 17, 2010. As of today I have 52 sales

Where you can find Sweet and Sassy Cards:
Etsy Shop: www.sweetandsassycards.etsy.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SweetandSassyCa

Blog: http://sweetandsassycards.blogspot.com/

Email: sweetandsassycards@yahoo.com

Please tell us about your shop:

I've always wanted to have a creative outlet and to share my little works of art. When my kids left the nest, I suddenly had room to set up my own workroom and the time to work on whatever I chose. Sweet and Sassy Cards says it all, sometimes we want to say it sweetly, but sometimes a little sassy is just what you need.

I have never seen a polymer clay candle like this one.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44061497/polymer-clay-rose-candle

My son and his adorable fiancé are using roses to decorate their reception hall. She described what she would like to use as centerpieces for their guest tables and since she couldn't find them anywhere, I made some for her.

What goods do you have to offer the soon to marry couple?  Tell us about them and provide some links if you like:

My cards are both sweet and sassy, but I think the newlyweds would prefer the sweet. I love to do custom work and love to make some simple wedding invitations, thank you cards, announcements, or save the date cards.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/44930880/thank-you-card-all-occasion-handmade

http://www.etsy.com/listing/38765752/save-the-date-handmade-card

I do look forward to working with brides and grooms to be.

My advice to the new couple would be just enjoy (the experience). Try not to stress or over think. Make sure you've got your bases covered and you have competent people handling their own areas of expertise. It's your wedding--enjoy it!

Thank you Sweet and Sassy Cards for sharing your shop with us!
Best,
Valerie Arena
http://www.arenacreative.etsy.com/

12 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the feature! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great feature - and beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sweet and Sassy's Cards, very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats sweet. very nice feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet's cards are awesome and she really puts her lovely and spunky personality into her art. Her creations reflect her unique style beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats sweet! My advise to wedding couples, keep it simple:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are adorable!! Best wishes in the nice work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have ordered cards from Sweet & they are awesome! Her craftsmanship is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love sweet's cards, the sassy ones make me giggle so hard. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool feature! Love your shop, Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SweetandSassyCards were quite the hit with the Mom's I sent them too. Becky is very witty . You should check out her other cards!

    Diana/lunaessence
    http://lunaessence.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for coming by, look for another great shop next week! Best wishes and a great weekend to everyone!

    ReplyDelete